Are you running out of ideas on what to do with your first Raspberry Pi? Here’s a very useful tutorial on how to assemble your Pi and boot it with the easy and popular Raspian operating system. Don’t worry if you are a beginner because we have the step by step details. It involves python programming but it’s easier than what you think it is!
What you will need :
- 1 Raspberry Pi(model A, A+, B, B+, Bv2).
- 1 Power supply(for the Pi).
- 1 SD card.
- 1 HDMI Monitor(any monitor will work as long as you have the right cable to go to the raspberry pi).
- 1 HDMI cable(to connect monitor to raspberry pi).
- 1 WIFI USB dongle(or an Ethernet connection).
- 1 USB Mouse.
- 1 USB Keyboard.1 Case(optional).
- 1 SD card Reader(Most computers have this but if it doesn’t, buy one or buy an SD card with the OS already on it).
Click Here to get started with your Raspberry Pi